Thanks for stopping by. Just in case you’re wondering, I’m not anyone special. The only reason this site exists is because God is good in my life and he has given me a passion for three goals in his kingdom.
Unity | Identity | Priority
- Building Unity in the larger local church. I believe in one church and any congregation that proclaims the Gospel of Jesus Christ is a part of the church. I also believe that the more we can work together as brothers and sisters in Christ, the greater impact we can make in the world.
- Focusing on the Mission Priority. Jesus gave us a job to do. We, the church, are to be his witnesses making disciples in the world. Our priority is to see people reconciled to God and to each other. Our desire for comfort, personal preferences, and structures are all a distant second to that mission.
- Restoring Identity in Christ. We all go through brokenness in this life. Part of the church’s calling is to help people find spiritual, emotional, and physical restoration. Living out our Identity in Christ is the foundation of authentic transformation. I believe in finding biblical ways to bridge the gap between the counseling office and the church.
If you would like to know more about my story, here are some of the important parts:
- I am a sinner.
- Jesus saved me
- I have a wife I do not deserve who has taught me more about grace than anyone
- I love her very much.
- We have an amazing bunch of awesome and goofy kids.
- I love them . . .
- . . . . most of the time. (ok, all of the time)
- I generally have a good sense of humor and love to laugh
- I am a pastor.
- In my role as pastor, I tend to work best at
- Teaching and speaking
- Spiritual direction and counseling
- Building networks in the community.
- If you want to see more about my training and education, click here
- I also love to cook, play bass guitar, and play airsoft.
If you would like to get in touch with me, click here